I have decided to follow in the footsteps of my local scrapbooking teacher Christine, and post my sraps onto a blog.
My reason is simple, this way Mum, you will be able to follow my layouts from the other side of Aus!
Enjoy!
I scrapped these pages last weekend.
"So Far Away"'s layout was scraplifted from a magazine.
"Sydney 07" was my own idea of use of a transparency, a friskers circle and a range of photos from a trip to Sydney a year earlier. I just wasn't sure how to incorporate them, as only the Opera house was a 'feature shot'. Unfortunately the glare from this shot doesn't give the layout justice.
Looking forward to creating more layouts this weekend in between packing and cleaning up the house!!
3 comments:
just admiring your site again. see you soon.. luv mad max
finally got on the net!
love the new stuff. love the old stuff. showed j the golf page, he didn't seem to mind too much. ha, too bad if he did. thanks for birthday wishes. keep up the beautiful scrapping. love you. miss you. mum xxxxxxxxx
Post a Comment