Sunday, September 13, 2009

Leeann Pearce recipe LO's

Friday night was crop night at KK, and there was a special guest, Leeann Pearce! Very excited to finally meet this fellow Kalgoorlian, as you know I have bee a big fan of her beautiful 'colour pop' creations since I discovered her for myself on scrapboxx last year. These two LO's are a take on of her recent ones she had there on the night. Heaps easy, you should have a crack at one as well. The doodles (which I have wondered for ages how she done this!) is just doodling with the black glaze pen, let dry and then fill in with that stampin up white one I sent you. How effective is that? The yellow embellishment on 'Tough Guy' is actually a chipboard embellishment of Leeann's I got when I ordered those round tree chipboards (another LP creation).
I've never scrapped 'old' photos of Joel, but finding it kind of theraputic to do while he is on the otherside of the country unwell.
I missed Thursday nights class with Christine but she has kindly sorted me out with class notes, so I'll be having a crack at that today, my pyjama day (dean's at work - so nothing will get done till 5pm, just before he ges home). I think you'll love that LO too. Again I'll probably use old photo's for that LO too.
Love you and miss you terribly. Its only 109 sleeps to go til I'm home again - count down is on! XXXXXX




1 comment:

Leeann Pearce said...

Hey there Kristy...... I totally love your LO's girl!!!! awesome work... glad you are lovin the doodling...lol... was awesome to meet you too... love your fabric flowers also....keep up the awesome work...

ps I didn't realize you had a blog... sorry for living under that rock... will be popping over again... bye for now...xx