I thought I'd get on here and have a toy around and check out some scrapbooking stuff (something different?? Yeah nah!). Tonight I checked out Ali Edwards site (she has a regular column with american mag, Creating Keepsakes), and she was talking about picking out one word to use as a mantra / theme for the new year. Always up for a NY challenge, I decided to pick a word myself.
I have little challenges I want to complete this year, challenges I WILL complete because of my desire and WILL to do so.
My new years resolutions this year:
- Loose weight (hmm, think this was on last years?)
- Laugh
- Get fit and become more active (assists #1)
- Make healthier food choices (assists #1, however tucking into a 'Prattie' when I get home, is more likely to assist #2)
- Scrap 'Project 365' (a photo a day for an entire year - another Creating Keepsake gem)
- Play better a better game of netball (#'s 1,3 & 4 will help acheive this)
- Explore
- Patience (almost 2010's word)
- Run (without the usual prerequisite of only if being chased)
- Less time on the computer
I think that'll do me for 2010. Anything else will be a bonus!
So only one and a couple bit sleeps to go. One tomorrow night, a bit more tonight and a bit on Thursday night. Checking the flight details today, 3 1/2 hours from Perth to Melbourne, which will have us arrive AEST 6am = 3am our time! I am sure I will arrive with my happy face on, but may have ugly 'tired bitch' one on in the afternoon... got any of them patches left???
The boys know mummy is off somewhere as not only did she do some ironing, she packed her suitcase too. Poor babies, but at least they get to go hang out with Uncle Wade and Aunty Ivy at the holiday camp.
A mate from work left her run a bit late with her 'high maintenance poofter dog' and all the inn's in Kal are full, so now 'high maintenance poofter dog', may have to stay somewhere shady. Unfortunately this dog seriously requires supervision. Days before christmas, he managed to open his treat cupboard door, and devour 500gm of Smackos. 500gm is not an issue if you are a 23kg Border Collie, it would merely be a light snack. But poor 'high maintenance poofter dog' only weighs about 6kg. Owner advised she came home to the little dog unable to move, tummy dragging on floor.
Like I said to her, worst thing is, he would most likely do it again given the chance!
Decaf tea now drunk.
Pups back asleep.
Time for mummy dog to do the same.
Good night xx
1 comment:
Your next venture could be writing short storys. High maintenance poofter dog was sooo frigin funny.
xxxx
Post a Comment