To get the full reference to the second picture, I will bring you up to speed. You may not have come across Nickalodeon's underwater cartoon character, named Spongebob Squarepants. The picture below is of him. A square sponge, with legs, well.. er.., named Bob.

Well snap Nickalodeon, Kalgoorlie can go you one better.................

Featured in todays Kalgoorlie Miner (our local paper)! Someone had snapped this fair dinkum (I shit you not - it aint staged) snoozing on the main street 'spongebob' on Wednesday and posted in on twitter!
A poster child for Kalgoorlie tourism....? bahaha I can't wait to see the backlash from 'spongebobs' people to this one in next weeks papers.... it's gonna be huge!!!
PS. Haven't done any scrapping for ages - and not likely too for a bit while I focus on my study, work and netball commitments.
Even my Blue Bazaar kit sits untouched :( boohoo
1 comment:
What can anyone say to that?
Priceless! That is the best photo, I'm never going to get that image out of my head. Let me know if any of the locals kick up about it and be sure to keep all the news clippings for me to read. luv u xxxxxxxx
Post a Comment