The two canvases below are two of a trio which I have made for the lounge room. This design has come from Debbi Crane as shown in Cloth, Paper, Scissors (issue 28). Debbi's design in the magazine consists of 9 canvases.
This is the little lucky owl mum made at the Perth Craft Fair 2010. This was a great fun little class they we attended together. Lucky owls give the recipient good luck, so mum and I swapped each others. He takes pride of place in my scrapping den xx
Marcia asked me to make a birthday card for her pro boxing hubby, Jae. The request came in a day before she needed it, and this was the result. We were all quite happy with how it came out.
And this is the new fridge, complete with water, ice block and crushed ice dispenser. RRP $3k, we picked it up for $800 from Dean's workmate who is moving interstate. I can finally stockpile food in the fridge and freezer! YAY!






No comments:
Post a Comment