Started putting this little Tim Holtz album together at Nic's last scrap night. I've made it for my mate Tanya so she can put some memories together. Majority of the products used have been Tim Holtz.
3 comments:
seeny
said...
Hi. Have you given this to Tanya yet? She'll love it. I'm having trouble with me mouse! So bye for now before this thing shits itself or I throw it. Love you all. mum xxx
Hi mum, not yet but will do in the next couple of days. Your mouse probably just needs a clean - twist the bottom disc that holds the ball, pull ball out and give the little rollers on the side a little scrape - she'll be as good as new xx
3 comments:
Hi. Have you given this to Tanya yet? She'll love it.
I'm having trouble with me mouse! So bye for now before this thing shits itself or I throw it. Love you all. mum xxx
Hi mum, not yet but will do in the next couple of days. Your mouse probably just needs a clean - twist the bottom disc that holds the ball, pull ball out and give the little rollers on the side a little scrape - she'll be as good as new xx
What ball? It hasn't got balls. It must be a girl one, it probably had PMS. Seems ok now. Mum xx
Post a Comment