Saturday, March 26, 2011

Lollipop Ladies Challenge 16 - 1985

The Lollipop Ladies Challenge 16 was Candy Necklace and circles.

I have used an old blown up photo of James and I, Core-dinations cardstock, number embossing folder; misc paper and buttons; Sassafrass Lass banner; Scenic Route Letters; thread, buttons; SEI chiplets.

5 comments:

Nic Mitchell said...

Gorgeous! I Love the banner.

Andrea said...

Great layout and detail!
Thanks for playing along with the Lollipop Ladies this week :)
Andrea

Anonymous said...

How beautiful. Love the banner and the tone of the colours you have used.
Thanks for playing along with The Lollipop Ladies

Trish *Spring Blossom* said...

You've really nailed the colours this week at the Lollipop Ladies!!!

I really love the buttons and the banner you've created.

I hope you can join in with us next week at the Lollipop Ladies.

Trish - Candy Stripe

seeny said...

Love it! And you've do some stitching, it looks great.
I'm half way through making the owl mobile. Thanks again for the pattern. mum xxxxxxxxx