Saturday, April 23, 2011

Scrap Jacked - April 2011

This month I scrap jacked Sarah's awesome layout - thanks for the inspiration Sarah! :)

I have used; Crate Paper Emma's Shoppe Dresses; October Afternoon Chicken Coop papaer; Ribbon; 7 Gypsies paper; Thickers Felt and Adorn It alpha; Signo pen; Misc christmas tree, lights and button; Handmade embellishment.

Photo: December 2010 - Joel, James, Nan & I.

6 comments:

Julie said...

Great jack Kristy. Thanks for playing with us at SJ

Shimano (aka Christine) said...

gorgeous kristy, thanks for playing along at Scrap Jack. xx

Sarah aka Byclops said...

Thanks for Jacking me, I love what you did with my page :)

Vicki said...

I love your choice of papers Kristy! And that little Christmas tree is just too gorgeous. Don't forget to check back on the 5th for our new challenge!

Melissa said...

Wonderful use of white space Kristy, and a precious family photo.Thanks for joining us at Scrap Jacked and would love to see you back next month

BecM said...

Loooove your white space.
The lights on the christmas tree look so cute.
Love your jack.
Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Jacked!!