Sunday, December 9, 2012

365 things I am grateful for in 2013

I had heard about this website thing called 'Pinterest' but had never looked into it. Last weekend Nic mentioned it to me and suggested I check it out. I think this week alone I have spent approximately 5 hours browsing through all the beautiful things people have posted on there.
 
One of the items I 'pinned', to one day do myself was a little journal, '365 things I am grateful for in 2010'. It was a beautifully little made album, made out of scraps (and who doesn't have a heap of those lying around their craft room?). So yesterday I made it up, ready to journal in for the new year. It's a fat little book 6.5"x5"x1.75" with approximately 48 pages contained within. I was going to go through and embellish it after I'd put it together but given its size, I don't think it'll be an option!
 




1 comment:

Karen said...

WOW that looks great, I'm thinking it's about time that I did a book/journal, never really completed one for myself. I have given them as gifts. I think I will give it ago. Nice to see you back playing with paper and pretty things lol xx Have a great Xmas Lovely Lady!