What a terrible week, and in fact year it has been for my family and friends loosing beloved pets. My old man Rexy passed away peacefully Monday afternoon. What is making it hard for me is that I was in Tassie with the family when this occurred. Rex and Fergus have been staying with their Auntie Tanya and Uncle Adam who have been doting over them. Rexy was the best big brother to Fergus and the best dog I could ever ask for. We're all going to miss you terribly Rexy. Home will not be the same without you. "Woo woo" I love you xx.
On a positive note, staying and spending time with my family this festive season has been really nice. I have done a great amount of craft shopping and have also come up with a few ideas I'll be having a go at this coming year. All linking back to my 2013 OLW "create". I'm hoping to create a loving and happy space for my now only little man, Fergus and me. Looking forward to sharing our creations and wish you all a happy, healthy and prosperous new year xx

2 comments:
Miss you beautiful girl. Can't wait to see you next year and give you a big hug. Nic x
Rest in peace Rexy. We,ll miss our beautiful granddog. Xxx
Post a Comment